Monday, September 29, 2008

Where on earth are we???

Hi all! Sorry for not posting for so long!

We are currently on the south coast of Australia in Adelaide getting ready to head north into the desert. More on that later :)

Since we're so far behind on the blog I'll probably start posting our current Australia activities as well as continuing to catch up on New Zealand. Hopefully it won't be too confusing. Also I just posted a lengthy (probably too lengthy) account of our last major tramp in NZ. Let us know what you think :)

Cheers,
Christina & Justin

3 comments:

anewphelps said...

Hello!! I finally broke down and created a blog just so I can leave comments...I love your pictures and your blog keeps me greatly entertained when I am stuck in class! I hope your travels keep going well!
love, your favorite niece.... :P
Sarah P. (I am so not used to putting a P instead of a T)

mic said...

I love reading your blog! We are glad that everything seems doing well and great.

Mic and Justin

SeƱora T said...

The pictures are awsome! The diet sounds ummmm...limited at times. It looks like great fun, something I would dream of doing but in practice probably no longer be able to do. I remember looking down from great mountain heights and checking out minute little plants, that I'm not sure are in the books, but I whimp out now.:( Enjoy Adelaide and going into the desert. I've seen some of my uncles slides that looked interesting; totally different than NZ!
Yep I made a blog address finally...what is the world coming to. It took a couple of days (ha) (i was missing some knowledge.)It may take a while before I have any other blogs on it. I had to figure out how to post a map project we did at school after Mrs. Schimmer and the kids' car accident. I still haven't figured out how to do some things yet. I may have to chose another template. Did you know Nathan is a SWOSU full time employee now? Other life pretty much ticks off as usual. Donita