Saturday, October 25, 2008

What's New?

Hi everyone! We've finally gotten some new posts and photos up. To get the big picture read Justin's summary of Australia so far. I'll still be writing detailed posts of everything - but be warned we aren't going to be in chronological order anymore.

I just posted our days at Ayers Rock and in the MacDonnells. And I'll be slowly filling in the gaps (between Sydney and Ayers Rock) when I have time. And I haven' forgotten about NZ either...

As a final update, we're just about to leave Alice Springs at the moment to drive north to tropical Kakadu NP and Darwin. It should be very hot and humid up there this time of year so wish us luck :)

Cheers!
Christina

1 comment:

Unknown said...

A little bit bigger than Red Rock Canyon, right Justin. Good to see the blog going again.